As of October 15th, 2018, we’re limiting Squarespace 5 email support to certain topics.
The following topics aren't supported. Click the links to visit our detailed guides for help with these issues:
- Billing plans and pricing
- Exporting and importing site content
- Creating a mobile-friendly site
- Optimizing your site for search engines (SEO)
- Changing your site structure
- Blogging and commenting
- Form submissions (including formatting issues)
- Reactivating service ("Account not available" message)
- Registering a domain
- Site performance and analytics
- Style editing
Tip: We can still help you import content to Squarespace 7.0.
In the coming months, we'll also be phasing out email support for:
- Finding invoices
- Changing or recovering your password
- Updating billing information
- Changing your account name (built-in URL) and account email address
- Adding content to your site with pages and widgets
- Connecting or disconnecting a domain
- Moving a Squarespace domain to Squarespace 7.0
You can still contact us with questions about:
- Moving your site to Squarespace 7.0
- Cancelling service
- Billing issues
- Logging in
- Bugs and errors such as the Whoops error.
Why is this happening?
Squarespace 5 is our legacy platform, which launched in 2008. We’re making changes to support to focus resources on our current platform, Squarespace 7.0.
You can keep using Squarespace 5, but we're moving away from offering email support for "educational" topics. Instead, we recommend you explore the Squarespace 5 help center. We'll still provide email support for technical issues.