Squarespace 5 is a legacy platform, therefore we limit support to certain topics.
We support the following topics:
- Connecting a domain to your Squarespace 5 site
- Enabling SSL certificates
- Registering a domain through Squarespace
- Transferring a Squarespace domain to another provider
- Creating Subdomains
Moving your site to a newer version
- Moving from Squarespace 5 to Squarespace 7.0
- Moving from Squarespace 5 to Squarespace 7.1
- Moving a domain from Squarespace 5 to Squarespace 7 or Squarespace 7.1
- Importing content to Squarespace 7
Bugs and errors
You might also want to review some of our popular guides below:
For help with other topics, please visit the Squarespace 5 Help Center.
Why is this happening?
Squarespace 5 is our legacy platform, which launched in 2008. We’re making changes to our support to focus resources on our current platform.
You can keep using Squarespace 5, but we're moving away from offering email support for "educational" topics. Instead, we recommend you explore the Squarespace 5 help center. We'll still provide email support for technical issues.