If you opened a ticket and didn't receive a confirmation email from us, or you're not receiving emails about your Squarespace Domain, check your spam/junk folder. To prevent these emails from being marked as spam, add a rule or filter to accept all emails from these addresses:
- email@example.com (Customer Support)
- firstname.lastname@example.org (Email notifications from your site)
- email@example.com (Form submissions from your site)
- firstname.lastname@example.org (Marketing emails from Squarespace)
- email@example.com (Transcripts from live chat sessions)
- firstname.lastname@example.org (Squarespace Domain verification)
- email@example.com (Our Research team)
- firstname.lastname@example.org (Squarespace 5 billing notifications)
- Emails ending in @accelerationpartners.com (a Squarespace marketing partner)
If this doesn't resolve the issue, contact us from a different email address so we can investigate this further.
Tip: If you're having issues with site notifications, visit our troubleshooting guide.