It’s no longer possible to sign up for a new Squarespace 5 site. To create a new site, use the Squarespace 7 platform.
This guide has information for users who have already signed up for Squarespace 5.
Tip: For access to features included in our current plans, upgrade your site to Squarespace 7. To learn more about the benefits of upgrading, visit Squarespace 5 vs. newer versions.
Squarespace 5 has two billing plans: Standard and Unlimited. You can change your billing plan on an active site at any time. If you reactivate an expired site or change your billing plan while on a legacy plan, you’ll choose from our current plan options.
For Squarespace 5, we only accept subscription payments in $ USD (US Dollar). To learn more, visit Accepted payment types.
- $8.00/month (billed annually or $10.00 month-to-month)
- 20 pages with 500GB bandwidth and 2GB storage. Folders count toward the 20 page limit.
- Customer support
- $16.00/month (billed annually or $20.00 month-to-month)
- Unlimited pages, bandwidth, and storage
- Access to all page types
- Unlimited member accounts and up to four audiences
- Per-page stylesheets
- HTML injection points
- Form builder and user registration
- Customer support
There are nine Squarespace 5 legacy plans. These plans are no longer offered. If you signed up for Squarespace 5 on a legacy plan, you can continue paying this price and using any functionality available on that plan, such as creating member accounts.
We don’t allow returning to a legacy plan once you leave a plan or cancel service. If you reactivate an expired site or change your billing plan, you’ll be moved into our current pricing and plan levels.
Master and sub-accounts
If you have multiple sub-accounts under one master account, you could be eligible for a discount on all accounts:
- 2–5 paid accounts - 15% discount
- 5–10 paid accounts - 20% discount
- 11 or more paid accounts - 25% discount