Our help site features guides and videos on every aspect of Squarespace 5, from Squarespace 5 basics to connecting domains. Click the search icon in the top-right corner to search guides, or browse by subject using the sidebar on the left.
If you can't find the answer you're looking for in this site, we take great pride in providing unparalleled customer care, 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
To contact us via email:
- Click Contact in the navigation menu at the top of this site.
- Click Open A Ticket.
- If you have a Squarespace account, click the sign in link to log in with your Squarespace 5 username and password. This helps us answer your question quickly.
- Select topics from the drop-down menus that best describe your question. This helps us direct you to the help you need.
- If the We think this will help suggested guides don't answer your question, click Contact Squarespace Help.
- Follow the prompts on your screen to compose your email.
Tips for emailing us
- Enter your email address, a subject, and a description of your question or issue.
- Being specific really helps. The more details you include about the page, URL, or location you have questions about, the better we can understand what you want to achieve.
- Visuals help too. In the Attachments field, feel free to upload screenshots or files that can help us see what you're seeing. Note that we can’t see embedded images, so you must attach it rather than dragging it into the body of the email.
- You can reply to our responses directly from our email response.
- If you have new questions, we recommend creating a new a help ticket so that each question can be handled within its own email thread. This makes referencing these inquiries faster in the future.
Why we ask for ownership verification
For security purposes, sometimes we'll ask you to verify the cardholder name and last four digits of the card on file for your site.
The safety of your account is our top priority, and we request this information to help protect your privacy, information, and content. We never want to unintentionally share private information or change content on your site without first verifying we're talking with the owner of the site.
Why we don't offer phone support
When you contact us, you’ll always talk to real, friendly humans. All Customer Care Advisors work from our headquarters in New York, Portland, and Dublin. We’re staffed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. We love answering questions, solving problems, and helping you build your site.
We've decided to keep our support online for a few reasons:
- We’ll instantly see your website, system details, and other information so we can troubleshoot effectively.
- We can send you helpful links, screenshots, and videos.
- You can easily send us screenshots to help us see what you’re seeing.
- It's faster. We can quickly get to the bottom of your questions without putting you on hold, or worse, making you wait before you can speak to anyone.
- Online support keeps detailed records in one place. Nothing is lost in translation between Advisors or if we need to escalate an issue to specialists or engineers.
- Building a site involves visual information, nuances, and steps that simply don't translate well over the phone.